RE: Digital Negs - breaking the rules

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 02/17/06-09:40:17 AM Z

You can print Vandyke with Cone inks (In the very beginning of my
alt-process journey, I did it with Selenium tone grays + Museum Black...
Negative substrate was Pictorico, tones were warped with Fokos platinum
curve). Vandyke is a processes that requires high density range
negatives (similar to Salted Paper, Albumen if I'm not wrong). I guess
that means Cone inks are pretty dense.