Re: $2.6 million gum print?

From: Lew ^lt;lew1716@optonline.net>
Date: 02/17/06-05:36:37 PM Z

Somewhere in the lit (I read it at the time, years ago, it was on display at
MoMA), his methods are described. They include the length of time it took
him to make a single print -- measured in days -- and his multiple technique
which included painting directly on the print.

-- see the article in today's NYT

-Lew