Re: off topic warning about purchasing cameras online

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 02/18/06-04:01:37 PM Z

Taking these guys to court is a waste of time and more money, since even
if they lose they won't pay. The Visa fraud unit is the best course,
since you're hitting them where it hurts the most. And the Nikon
approach is very good and clever, take away their ability to make money.
In fact, I'd bet if you called them and told them what you plan to do,
they might cough up a refund, perhaps 10-25% more than you paid.

Pam