Mental Patients wanted for Photography Position

From: John C. ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 02/19/06-11:17:55 AM Z

Here is a current ad for a Photography position that is advertised in
Cleveland!.....I hope you guys do not hurt yourselves fighting over
it!....... I really like the part where they can not afford to pay and all
the images becomes their property.......... I really think that the
photographer should also pay for all finishing, materials , models fees ,
and clothes for such a opportunity. Maybe they would reconsider if we contact them ....
Cheers,
John Cremati

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/med/129847295.html

*****Part-time photographer with equipment needed. ********

Reply to:
Date: 2006-01-30, 4:16PM CST

We have an upcoming ecommerce site project, where we are in need of a
'digital' photographer. The job is part-time, and would require you to help
set up and photograph clothing which will be uploaded for display on the
website.

You will need to have your own equipment, lighting preferred, and ability to
take 'digital' photographs and burn them to CD. Once project begins, you
will be needed about twice a week to photograph models wearing items, for
about a 2-4 hour timespan.

You will need to have your own transportation, be reliable, and be very
speedy with providing us with a CD of the images.

We will retain all the rights to the photos. This is work for hire.
We are looking for a photography student looking for experience or school
credit. We cannot really afford to pay, but can offer 50% of all clothes in
store.