PS Re: off topic warning about purchasing cameras online

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 02/19/06-01:49:08 PM Z

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> I normally purchase large items from B and H, but B and H still does not
> have the D200 in stock. I need the camera by March 10.

For what it's worth, I mention that I've found Adorama, on West 18th
Street, has all the services and equipment of B&H, and not nearly so vile
to deal with (by phone or in person, I've not tried them online).

They're also cheaper -- for instance my Canon PS5 a year & a half ago was
about $25 cheaper, not a whole helluvalot, but not to dismiss either.

Judy