Re: Chemistry and risk

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/19/06-02:16:49 PM Z

Judy,

For the sake of clarification:

Paragraph # 1 below was serious, with regard to the amount of dichromate that
would become airborne in woodworking, since woodworkers often sand between
finishes.

Paragraph # 2 below was in jest—I thought that would be apparent. Sam is
not only a great artist, he is also quite intelligent—I doubt he would lick
dichromate off the lid of a jar—His orange tongue was probably due to his
addiction to Cheetos.

Personally, when I mix photo chemicals that involve powders, I take them
outside to do it and let the wind blow the dust into my neighbors yard. I must
admit though that I have noticed the kids next door seem to be mindlessly
running around in circles a lot lately, so I may have to reevaluate my protocol.

With regard to Rat Poison, that's what the doctor gives you for a blood
thinner—I believe it is taken orally.

Hope all is clear for now. Back to my closet.

hehehehe

Mark I. Nelson
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com