Re: Cyanotype

From: sam wang ^lt;stwang@clemson.edu>
Date: 02/19/06-04:52:34 PM Z

Susan,

What about the paper? Try coating a small area on a piece of newspaper
and if it still prints too light it's the chemicals.

Hydrogen peroxide darkens the darker values and not very much the light
values. If it "doesn't work," perhaps you have too light a print.

Cyanotype chemicals from Blueprintables.com are very reasonable - $30
will last you a life time. See if they can ship to Canada.

Sam