Re: Cyanotype

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 02/19/06-11:35:32 AM Z

Hi Charles,
The borders are not very dark blue which is usually the case in the more
successful cyanotypes- the hydroxen peroxide did not work either.. I will
mix up another smaller batch a la my old formula and continue to use the
distilled water. The well water is the wash- which has a Ph of 7.0... the
distilled water is; 6.5!
I'll let you know- thanks so much,
Susan