Re: using a scanner as a densitometer?

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 02/21/06-02:13:37 PM Z

Ryuji,

instead of Matlab (not cheap) you can use R which is free and loaded with
statistical package to do just the kind of regression you suggest. The
learning curve for both is relatively steep though. You could probably use a
Excel or similar as well and maybe this page could help others as well
(http://www.normankoren.com/color_management_4.html) for formulas amoung
others.

Regards
Yves