RE: using a scanner as a densitometer?

From: Liam Lawless ^lt;lawless@bulldoghome.com>
Date: 02/22/06-10:08:32 PM Z

Michael,

Thanks, but I was just commenting on what I took to be an error in Mark's arithmetic. I'm not familiar with the PDN method but went off to read about it and could not believe all the restrictions and legal stuff on there. By all accounts it's a very good system but I don't think I'll be trying it.

Liam

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]