Re: Glyoxal?

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 01/12/06-11:19:40 PM Z

On Jan 12, 2006, at 6:28 PM, Dave Rose wrote:

> Yes. Use formaldehyde. It works great and will not yellow the
> paper. Be
> careful and use very good ventilation, ideally outdoors.

. . . and, again, I'll add . . the stuff to use if Formalin (37%
formaldehyde). Do NOT use it indoors. You should purchase a
respirator to work with it. If you can smell it, take it outside. We
all should know this on this list. I used to use it to finish
processing color prints in the mid 1960's and even then took it outside.
Jack Fulton