what a hoot

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 01/17/06-09:12:50 PM Z

Ha,
Did a powerpoint lecture on the syntax of alt today for my first class, and
scanned a 100 alt prints from all my alt books to show the students. I gave
the powerpoint with no details first and then asked the class each to talk
about which of the 100 prints stayed with them. Judy's print of NY (sexy
kinky with yellow sky) was a big hit. Credit where credit is due, Judy!
Dick Arentz came second with a couple of his pt/pds...
I would highly recommend the Antiquarian Avant Garde book for
purchase--great examples in it for teaching.
Chris