Re: what a hoot

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 01/17/06-10:19:36 PM Z

The Rexer book is very good, for the most part. I might not always agree
with some of the writing but it's undeniably beautiful. I checked it out of
the library before Christmas. It pre-dates my contact with things alt. I
think Jerry Spagnoli's dag' of the Trade Towers actually made my jaw drop
open (and emit an audible gasp) when I realized what I was looking at. When
I saw Judy's print I turned a little magenta and then smiled. ;^) Highly
recommended reading.

~m