Re: Shopping for a hardener

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 01/18/06-09:29:46 PM Z

OK, if by Sigma you mean Sigma-Aldrich, their search engine give no results
for either Bisepoxides or epox which you mentioned last Auguest. A google
search on epox gives me a lot of motherboard hits and a lot of epoxy
hits--nothing else.
    If there is a reason you can't be more specific--non-disclosure
statements, professional ethics, whatever--could you say so? At this rate
I'm never going to be able to do multi color gum since I can't use any of
the standard hardners.
Charles Portland OR.