Eastern European RC papers

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 01/21/06-05:41:13 PM Z

Let me share a recent experience with Forte RC papers:

Some workprints I've made on cold tone Forte polygrade RC paper showed
silver plating (metallic / reflective silver particles in the dark tones) in
a relatively short time period (in about 6 months, regardless the place I've
kept them. I don't know if the papers are from the same batch). I always pay
extreme attention to use fresh fixer and to wash enough. This recent
incident was very frustating as one of the problem prints was a gift to a
friend - I printed the same image using Ziatype and gave it to my friend.
Now I'm pretty sure that it won't cause any problems. :)

Regards,
Loris.