Re: tonal inversion and pigment loads

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 01/27/06-09:54:45 PM Z

Tom,

I mean the interface area of pigments and paper where the water act as a
glue at this level (molecules) even under water.

Just a stupid idea again you can try the next time you print a step tablet,
place a piece of material that is certain to let no light through, metal
maybe to block everything say from step 11 and above.

Regards
Yves