Re: tonal inversion and pigment loads

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 01/28/06-11:20:42 AM Z

Katharine,

I plead guilty, hope that's correct, as I and many of us here do all the
time we speak about things and think about others without giving much
details. Here we where talking about step-tablets inversion (2) and in my
mind I was thinking of an actual negative where the Dmax would be
appropriate for gum printing. In others words no 17 steps of dark useless
tone.

Regards,
Yves