Re: A camera question for alt-photo.

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 11:55:09 -0600 (MDT)

Ehud,

I own a D200, and absolutely love it. It does a great job at ISO800 and
lower, so you have quite a lot of freedom in exposure. You can easily
make 13x19 negatives with this camera (I haven't tried to go bigger, but
I'm sure you could, so if that's the largest you're planning on going it
should be just fine for you. On the other hand, it still can't compare to
4x5...

If you end up going the digital route, I highly recommend Mark Nelson's
Precision Digital Negatives system. It's quick, easy (once you get it
figured out, which does take some time), and makes beautiful alt prints.

Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net