Re: Recording Light Meter

From: Greg Schmitz <gws1_at_columbia.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 17:59:26 -0400 (EDT)

You might consider a Minolta T-1 Illuminance meter. I have been using the
Minolta T-1 for the last decade and am quite happy with it. The show up
on eBay from time to time, usually for less than $100 U.S.. You might
also look into multi-meters (Fluke for example). Many of the multi-meters
on the market will take an illuminance probe and also have the ability to
record or interface with a recording device.

-greg schmitz