RE: Free form gum

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:40:46 +0300

I'm not an expert too but I feel that you hit right the bullseye :) (It says
"monoprints" in her exhibition statement @ johnstevenson-gallery.com. If I
understand correctly, this implies an immposible to reproduce working method
- such as the one you described...)

Regards,
Loris.

P.S. I think it would be better that you leave the return address empty in
your mail account setup - when I reply to your messages thru the list, this
setting overrides the list adress and puts your private mail address into