Re: Free form gum

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer_at_pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:47:15 -0700

On Jul 11, 2006, at 12:40 AM, Loris Medici wrote:

> I'm not an expert too but I feel that you hit right the bullseye :)
> (It says
> "monoprints" in her exhibition statement @ johnstevenson-
> gallery.com. If I
> understand correctly, this implies an immposible to reproduce
> working method
> - such as the one you described...)

Ernestine Ruben watches this list, or used to anyway, and maybe she
would tell us more about her method. But if not, here's what she
told us in 2003 about the gallery's use of the term "monoprint."

/lists/alt-photo-process/2003/sep03/0226.htm

On the URL that was pointed to, you can see from the borders that
the colors are applied selectively rather than across the entire print.

Katharine