Ernestino Ruben

From: Jusdado <jusdado_at_teleline.es>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:02:09 +0200

Hello to all:
I have seen the rubbers of Ernestin Rubén and to my view it uses a
technique that particularly denominate "fused pigmentation." I will try
to explain in spite of the difference that can have with the language.
This technique I have only used it for process of carbon, but I don't
see any reason for not being able to apply it to the gum.
1. - I extend a layer of jello, pigment and bichromate with a tone of
strong pigment, or dominant color in the scene (black).
2. - Expose, I reveal and I dry off.
3. - I only apply a layer of jello and bichromate and before this layer
can dry off, I apply brushstrokes of different colors in different
areas, making or "fusing" a color with another in the borders of the
brushstrokes.
4. - I expose, I reveal and "VOILA", I can get an impression that
contains different colors or tones in a single exhibition.

Pardon for my English, text translates for computer.