(no subject)

From: davidhatton_at_totalise.co.uk
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:53:55 +0100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi Katherine,

Thanks for replying. What an interesting phonomun..phienum...thing that happened.
I've justed sized more paper (I'm assuming yours is sized..? I know you have
preffered not to size in the past. ) I'm going to try it as soon as I can.
Thanks. We just had a major power outage over here. 13 citys on the west coast
lost all power and my computer's power supply exploded..eeek!

Regards,
David H

---- - Madasafish - Voted Best Heavy Consumer Broadband Provider in the 2006 Internet Industry Awards http://www.madasafish.com/