Re: "Split-tone" with gum

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer_at_pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:35:02 -0700

P.S. I should have added that when the pthalo blue was added in a
very small amount to deepen the PR 101, there was no split-tone
effect; the highlights are the same hue as the rest of the print,
just lighter in value. It's only when more of the complement is
added that you get this odd split-tone effect.
Katharine