Re: Determining SPT with gum Was: Gums a la Demachy and Puyo

From: davidhatton_at_totalise.co.uk
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:35:38 +0100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi,

I would add to that comment by saying that with a correctly curved negative for
your personal pigment, paper, sizing, exposure and development, more than one
coat is unneccesary. I know Terry doesn't like 'curves' though..

Regards

David H

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:17 , David & Jan Harris <david.j.harris2@ntlworld.com> sent:

---- - Madasafish - Voted Best Heavy Consumer Broadband Provider in the 2006 Internet Industry Awards http://www.madasafish.com/