Re: palladium drydown and developer

From: davidhatton_at_totalise.co.uk
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 06:59:56 +0100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Dear Mr. King,

I'm sorry but I must ask you. Why do you keep doing this? You drop into a thread
hinting that you have some knowledge of the subject and then, when you are asked
to substantiate your ideas, you start an argument. You also use every opportunity
to sell some aspect of your business. You then have the audacity to tell people
that they lay out data unfairly. Most people on this list help people freely. Why
can't you? You agreed to post a single coat gum on your website which you have
also failed to do. I personally, have come to the conclusion that you are all
smoke and mirrors and that you bring nothing but strife and contention to this list.

It's about time you stopped Mr. King. I don't have time for you. And do you know
the worst thing? I feel betrayed by you.

David Hatton

---- - Madasafish - Voted Best Heavy Consumer Broadband Provider in the 2006 Internet Industry Awards http://www.madasafish.com/