Photo San Francisco Anyone?

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:45:31 -0400 (EDT)

I'm doing a private workshop near San Francisco and considering delaying my
flight back to Chicago Area to attend Photo San Francisco.... is it worth going
to? Anyone else attending? Will I be amazed or just dazed and confused?

Why did I have to come to San Francisco during a heat wave? Is this the
sign of the apocolypse or global warming? Do Seals normally perform tricks for
snow cones? OK , so you don't normally need air conditioning here..... BUT I
DO! hehehehee

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives