Re: Photo San Francisco Anyone?

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:59:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Arie,

Actually I am staying in Novato, that is where I am doing the private
workshop. YIKES, it is HOT!

However, I do like the Kitchen restaurant in Novato—great food!

I stopped by Photo San Francisco today with Beth Moon and checked out the
work. It was worth seeing. I was temporarily blinded though by some huge neon
Lightjet prints.

I did however see some nice PT/PD prints—one by Jock Sturges really caught my
eye.

I also enjoyed the portfolios that 21st had on display.

I may go back for another lookaround.

There were quite a few vintage prints.

Well worth seeing.

Mark Nelson