RE: Photo San Francisco Anyone?

From: Arie Knoops <ariek_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:05:05 -0700

Mark
Yes its worth it. I'll be there tomorrow, unfortunately I have $ in my
pocket (did not have to have the crankshaft of the triumph ground afterall),
you can pick up some bargins if you look. What it I really get out of it is
that I can see how the market is going, ie if its bad everyone plays it safe
and you see mostly the masters of photo, if its good you see the up and
coming people. Also I look to make sure that I don't see anything like my
own work.
Arie

PS
As for the heat you should have tried Novato today. Its just North of the
Golden Gate Bridge, had to ride up there and back on the motorcycle with
full gear on (fullface helmet, armored jacket, riding boots) (never trust
the stupidity of other drivers) Ben and Jerry's never looked so good