Re: 1st & 2nd Cyanotype

From: G Guhan Gunaratnam <guruguhan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:16:19 -0400

Hey Kyle,

Thanks a lot, that's a lot of info. Regarding PDN, you say you don't have a
densitometer, but I'm guessing you have a scanner then to calibrate. I have
neither for the moment.

I know that my negs will print differently on the different papers, when I
say I don't know what I'm doing, I was exageratting a little. I would like
to be more comfortable with using the brush, guessing exposure, adjusting
exposure, et al before I start using more expensive paper. But I am looking
forward to using the Platine. I still haven't found any COT320 in Toronto
(though I haven't been looking lately).

Thanks again

Gu