Re: 1st & 2nd Cyanotype

From: Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto_at_montana.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:17:41 -0600

WOW 50 emails when I came home tonight!

Anyway--it is Arm and Hammer Washing Soda (available at the grocery store)
and the hake brushes that are so cheap are Connoisseur 150 Series stitched
hakes, the 3 inch and 1 inch being my favorite. But methinks they are just
cheap at the MSU bookstore on campus, because online and other places they
are somewhere $7-15.

I have used my hake for 8 years now and it keeps getting better, with gum
anyway. It has a wonderful sheen to it and is very springy. I found the 3
inch hake from Connoisseur was not as springy, but maybe it is just not
seasoned yet.
Chris