Re: 1st & 2nd Cyanotype

From: G Guhan Gunaratnam <guruguhan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:05:51 -0400

Hey Camden,

Thanks, don't worry about the explanation, I understand curves and what
contrast is. I've been a photoshop user for quite a while (10+ years). It
is creating a curve for a particular paper, based on reflected readings that
is new to me, and I do not fully understand (my output while being a
photoshop user has been to screen).

Regards,
Gu