Re: palladium drydown and developer (albumen & collodion)

From: Peter Marshall <petermarshall_at_cix.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:08:39 +0100

Loris,

I don't see a great problem in talking about the results of the process
and the ease or difficulty of the process and comparing it with other
methods without the revealing of precise details. I've often had to
write about subjects that are in part covered by an non-disclosure
agreement, and it has never been a great problem. I wouldn't actually
think it was a matter of copyright, but more one of ethics.

I don't think plagiarism is likely to be a problem either. As you are
doubtless aware it is simply a matter of making clear when you are using
the work of others (as we all do) rather than claiming it or implying it
as your own work. I don't really see where it comes in here.

I imagine Terry might well be interested in such a comparison - and I
suspect it would be something worth discussing with him off list rather
than in public.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Marshall