Re: ULF Negative Storage

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:04:01 -0400 (EDT)

Victor,

The Crystal Clear Bags are great storage envelopes....as the name implies,
they are crystal clear and make it easy to see the contents.

I use various sizes of these bags or envelopes for both storing my inkjet
negatives and my prints. A sharpie pen is handy for marking info I need
regarding the negatives since my brain is like a sieve and I need to make notes about
how the negative was made, what process/contrast mix is is for, etc.

Since the adhesive strip is protected by a pull off tape, I just leave that
on and don't seal them—that way I avoid and snagging of the adhesive on the
emulsion side of the Pictorico (which is death to a negative) or on the prints
when removing them or putting them away.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives