Re: ULF Negative Storage

From: Victor Loverro <victor.loverro_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 00:20:00 -0700

Mark,
  They have a new seal strip on the bag instead of the flap just so it will not stick to the negative/art work. This is apparently new and it is a nice feature. You can slip the negative in and out and not snag on the seal strip. Although, for negatives, I don't use the seal because they will not last forever, but for prints that are not moved in and out as much, it is a convenient feature. And they are the clearest bags I have found. I always deliver matted prints in these bags. That way they don't have to pull them out to see them clearly.
                        Victor