Re: sodium citrate, ammonium citrate, bleeding of borders

From: Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto_at_montana.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:15:44 -0600

Fresh mixed, but the am citrate is a week older than the sod citrate.

No staining problems that I can see...just that bleeding. Maybe it is
normal? It is when you see black metal stuff streaming off the edges of the
print. I hope I am using the correct term "bleeding" here. And it is
happening in the am citrate where the pH is 4.8, not the sod where it is
7.1.

Hey, sometimes this pt/pd stuff feels more complex than gum :)!
Chris