Re: sodium citrate, ammonium citrate, bleeding of borders

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:43:21 -0400 (EDT)

Clay,
My water here in Elgin is also slightly alkaline. Your fix for that is
interesting. What would happen if one dropped some vinegar in that first water
bath after the developer? I'm using PD/Na2, Cot 320 (usually) &
Potassium Oxalate developer.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for
my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com