How old are we?

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:05:11 -0600 (MDT)

Do we really have nothing better to do than bitch and moan about a select
few members on this list?

If a certain person bothers you, there are a few things you can do:
1) Read the person's posts (sometimes skip the reading step), then openly
criticize everything they say (I won't name any names here).
2) Read the person's posts. If for some reason you feel the need to reply
(whether you agree or disagree), do so respectfully.
3) Use that handy little "delete" button (sometimes appears as a big "X")
and don't even bother reading their posts.

Personally, I prefer to see options 2 & 3, but more often than not I see
#1. I waste more time wading through the posts in category #1 than I do
actually reading informative messages. This should NOT be the case.

This list was intended for folks to help each other, not name calling. If
you want to call each other names, do it off list so we don't have to hear
about it.

Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net