RE: My papyrus adventures

From: Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:03:55 -0500

Kate, Drafting Tape is a low tack masking tape; opaque, off white like
interior/exterior painters use. It comes in various widths 1/2" to 1". It
normally will lift off without a problem but there are paper that it still
sticks to and may damage when you try and pull it up. You may look up 3M
Tapes in there product line.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street