Re: How old are we? ***VERY*** OLD !!

From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:53:21 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: How old are we? ***VERY*** OLD !!

> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, Katharine Thayer wrote:

   I wrote Kathrine off list. In general I agree with her
about having some tollerance for the foibles of list
members, or for that matter, people in general. I pointed
out that Dave Rose was quite vicious in his responce and had
been kicked off the list in the past for just such behavior.
   Between you and I (or should it be you and me) I think
Dave is a deeply troubled person whose trouble leaks out all
over. I won't say more because I suspect we agree right down
the line about him. Unfortunately, he is not the only one,
the current administration lives off people like this and
encourages and reinforces their irrationality. Perhaps some
of it has to do with being so isolated but I don't think
much. This is not a world where one can stay isolated very
well and he is on the internet. I wonder if he is in Montana
by choice. I suspect that many irrational people like to be
isolated, or at least surrounded by those who will never
challenge their beliefs or even encourage them.
   I will not get started on Bush and associates other than
to say they are the most corrupt and inept administration in
the history of this country, and thats saying a lot.
Jeezo-Beezo, what does it take to wake people up.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com