Re: Trouble getting Crop Marks in CS2 from a PC

From: Jon Lybrook <jon_at_terabear.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:26:29 -0600

Thanks much Chris. Your advice helped.

I've always done the layout by copying the flattened image to a blank
file the exact size of the media I was printing and had never used crop
marks before. I assumed, incorrectly, based on some postings about
photoshop I researched, they would show where my guides had been set.
Not so, of course.

Printing from the image directly to the media with the crop marks turned
on, and without doing my standard intermediate step seems to have worked.

Best wishes,
Jon