Re: gold print

From: marc bruhat <m.bruhat_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:36:17 +0200

I don't remember if I had put the print under the vapor before the exposure.
Make some tests(ex : 1', 2', ...)
I am excused, the print has several years.
 If this color you excited you, does not hesitate to to be going to see the
site of ++Mike ++Ware devoted to the knowledge of this process.
I have learnt that it has written two books

good luck!
.