Re: media for oil prints

From: henk thijs <henk.thijs_at_hetnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:21:31 +0200

Hi Gordon,
Yes, I use the David lewis stiffener, and yes: do not use too much. On
the other hand, stiffening with pure pigment as I recommended earlier
is a 'two-sided-knife' solution, adopting an extra color-range and
stiffening the ink.
Be careful with using oil-color, the cheaper ones have some nasty stuff
in it , makes often a mess by trying to stiffen it .
Succes,
Henk

www.thijs-foto.com