czaphotography.com website up

From: Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto_at_montana.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:32:28 -0600

After 6 months of working out the details, my website is finally up! I
welcome feedback.

What may be of interest to this list more than my personal work under Images
(except under Images>Gum Dichromate>My Very First Gum Prints and My Very
Second Gum Prints which contain early work pre-PDN) is the Learning Tab of
the website. On it I have included free PDFs and a bunch of images to
illustrate the working out of processes. Some of those things we have
discussed here on the list--glyoxal yellowing for example.

Hopefully it will be of benefit to the list! I feel like I just birthed a
baby and I didn't even do the website...
Chris