photo database software?

From: David Barker ^lt;dbarker_ca@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/03/06-11:37:50 AM Z

Does anybody use or know of database software for
organizing photographs that will allow me to keep
information on the negative (subject, technical data)
and printing history of an image? I've looked at a few
but they don't seem to provide much room or
flexibility for recording the kind of data that an alt
printer might want to know about their prints. My
preference is for free/cheap, but definitely mac
platform.

Many thanks!

David