Re: photo database software?

From: Mark MacKenzie ^lt;m.mackenzie@sasktel.net>
Date: 03/03/06-12:26:46 PM Z

Hi, if you don't find any that suits you write me off line. I am an alt
processor, art conservator and database designer for both Mac and PC.
We can be pretty sophisticated but small. If what you want is fairly
simple I would do if for free just to help out the community and myself
because I would use it too of course! As I say, contact me off list if
interested and you don't find something suitable out there already.

Regards

Mark MacKenzie
mmackenzie at pastink dot com