digital negatives

From: Margery B Franklin ^lt;mbfranklin@earthlink.net>
Date: 03/13/06-07:18:31 PM Z

I'm using Pictorico OHP on an Epson 2200 to make digital negs for cyanotype
and Van Dyke printing. I understand that there are many different ways to
make such negs, ranging from Burkholder's instructions to Jill Enfield's.
But few people make clear the optimal printer settings on the 2200. Media
type? 1440 or 2880? No color management or some color management? Profile?
Or print 'black only'?
All responses will be much appreciated. Also-- suggestions about preferred
methods for making the negs?
Thanks,
New member: Margery