Re: digital negatives

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 03/18/06-09:35:33 PM Z

Margery,
Maybe this has been answered?

I use color ink only now.

On Pictorico, select in Photoshop Print with Preview: source space to
document, print space profile same as source, premium glossy paper, 2880
dpi, turn off high speed, choose ICC and "no color adjustment" (this
does not show up until you choose ICC), choose "mirror image" and then
print. This is on the PC based 2200 printer driver--I assume it may be the
same with the Mac but don't know.

But I say all this, sadly, as my Epson 2200 just went kaput--it shorted out
in the printer head and needs $400 worth of repairs--so onto the R2400 which
means recalibration of all my digineg curves...
Chris