Re: Mixing Argyrotypes

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 03/19/06-06:05:40 AM Z

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Subject: Mixing Argyrotypes
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 05:38:18 -0500 (EST)

> Can someone tell me why people go to all this trouble when it is far easier
> to produce a salt print or straight Van Dyke print where the final result
> can be just as beautiful if not more so.

Can someone tell me why people go to all this trouble when it is far
easier to produce a silver-gelatin print or inkjet print where the
final result can be just as beautiful if not more so?

Unless you like my question better than yours, I think your question
is irrelevant to this community. In that case, I wouldn't even try to
ask or argue which of your and my quesions is less relevant.