Re: Gum chemistry is simple and easy and Gloy

From: davidhatton@totalise.co.uk
Date: 03/20/06-07:14:02 AM Z
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) > As to PVA we have made a substitute for Gloy which gives multiple exposures with acrylics..Knowing how it works helped us to do so.

Hi Terry,
I came across some stuff named 'Brown Glue' in a bottle similar in shape and function (dispenser with a slit on the end) to the old Gloy. I
bought some and it smells, tastes and looks like the original stuff did. I have yet to try it in printing. Wilkinsons hardware is the shop to find it.
If you're interested I'll drop you a bottle in the post..

David H

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk Up to 2Mb Broadband now from just £11.99 a month